Thursday 31 March 2011

Final Outcome!?







This is the same as the first book I had printed but with a few changes. I decided to take off my name from the spine of the book as well as the barcode on the back so that the cover is now completely blank - I wanted it to be like this to contrast completely from the front page of the Evening Standard which is more in you face and full of information. Instead of having my name on the spine, it is on the last page - I felt this was subtle but still visible. I have also added a title page on the inside cover, to create an introduction for the rest of the book. At the moment, I'm not sure whether this book is enough on it's own, so I want to think of an interesting way of presenting it in the exhibition - I had the idea to get an Evening Standard news stand and have my book presented in that; I think this would put the book back into context, and hopefully work well aesthetically. The only problem is that I don't know where to find one/whether I will be able to get one at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment